Open Tagged Super 16D Class
for Novice and Amateur class series
Elmsford Raceway Handicap Rules apply
* 13 year old and under.
* Pay first before you use the track.
* 30 minutes free practice before the race, for entered drivers only, (not for mechanics or parents).
* 4 heats: 3 minutes race, 2 minutes off.
* NO changing car during the entire race.
* Track call – RED FLAG Situation: The power will only be turned off for extremely unfair or dangerous situation. During track call, there will be absolutely no work performed on cars or lane preparation. Doing so, will result in a lap penalty or disqualification.
* Concourse winner – The overall appearance of the car must be clean and neat, no dents or cracks and completely legal.
* Marshalling – All drivers are expected to marshal, substitute is ok . Good racing is not possible without good marshals.
* Un-sportsmanlike conduct on the part of the driver or turn marshal will result in disqualification. Repeat offenders of any of the un-sportsmanlike conduct guidelines maybe prohibited from future events.
TAGGED SUPER 16D MOTORS BODIES
1. Parma 1. any body
2. Pro-Slot 2. numbers, front and both side
3. Kelly 3. driver
FLEXI chassis TIRES
1. Champion 5. cannot be modified 1. .790, 825, 13/16
2. Pro-Slot 6. may use aluminum pan 2. 1/8 OR 3/32 axle
3. Parma 7. oilite or ball rear axle bearing 3. may use tire glue to add traction
4 JK 8. 1/2 or 5/8 front wheels 4. may use masking tape to remove the dirt
any controller Plastic or metal, 48 or 64 pitch
first place - 10 pts fourth place - 5 pts seventh place - 2 pts attendance - 1 pt
second place - 8 pts fifth place - 4 pts eight place - 1 pts concourse - 2 pts
third place - 6 pts sixth place - 3 pts
This rules page was last updated 10/22/09